You will leverage diverse Internet strategies and tactics to identify high-potential candidates for a wide variety of technology positions. As an independent contractor you will set your own hours.To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will need access to a computer and be registered as an independent contractor. You will also need to be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. To be a good fit you also should have:
- At least five years of experience in sourcing technical talent using the Internet, including advanced search strings, power searching, and deep research.
- Experience with targeted networking, including a demonstrated ability to leverage blogs and chat rooms to find the right information quickly.
- Strong Internet savvy, including knowledge of where to look and how to leverage the nuances of different job boards and search engines.
- A proven ability to develop and execute a sourcing strategy to find resumes and generate names
- Advanced Boolean Internet searching and Powersearching.
- Mining and engaging in professional and social networks, viral networks, and new groups such as blogs, newsgroups, listservs, web logs, etc.
- Utilizing automated searching tools for name generation.
- Subscribing to and mining specialty/niche resume databases as appropriate.
- Subscribing to and monitoring sources of employment intelligence, such as Indeed, SimplyHired, Twitter Jobcast, etc.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all organizational levels in the business community.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing, tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to set up email templates that get responses.
- Proficiency in Google Drive.
- The ability to maintain robust attention to detail even while working quickly and efficiently.
- Outstanding written communication and grammar skills.
Preferred but not required:
- Prior experience working from a home office.